DeckoRail deck accessories are an economical, simple way to transform your deck from ordinary to amazing. Whether your style is contemporary, traditional or eclectic, you’ll find accessories to suit.
Many styles and options
- Metal and glass balusters in several shapes and colors
- Post caps: metal, glass, solar LED & wood in 2 sizes
- Components can be installed on both composite and wood decks
- Deck accessories including cast-stone postcovers and recessed lighting kits
Low-maintenance, long-lasting features
- Quality finish on balusters and post caps backed by limited warranty
- Post caps have pressure-treated wood bases for longer life
- Components are simple to install with household tools
Lower cost, bigger impact
DeckoRail Round balusters cost about the same as wood balusters, yet last much longer. And, you’ll get more impact for less money simply by upgrading balusters, because balusters typically make up only about 10% of an entire deck project’s cost.
For example, a simple wood baluster could cost $1.00 to $3.00 each.* Upgrading to a more stunning product like DeckoRail’s Contour balusters won’t make your deck cost 3 to 8 times more. In this example, the upgrade would raise your overall cost as little as $18.97 per 6-foot section while skyrocketing the wow factor!
A study by Remodeling magazine showed that decks are one of the top 3 improvements most desired by home buyers – allowing you to recoup an average of 70% of your investment when you sell your home.
*Actual costs vary