Get the classic look of metal railing at a fraction of the cost of wrought iron – and a choice of 3 colors – with these powder-coated balusters. The versatile aluminum balusters can be installed on both wood and composite railing systems.
The durable, easy-care finish is guaranteed not to chip, peel, corrode or crack for 10 years. Aluminum won’t splinter or warp like wood, making these balusters a great value.
Easy installation: Use included baluster connectors and stair adapters to connect the balusters to railing. Convenient package of 15 balusters is enough for a 6-foot on-center rail section.
- 2 lengths: 26" & 32¼"
- Powder-coated finish backed by limited 10-year warranty
- Easy to install
- Long lasting: More durable than wood balusters
- Use on decks, porches, balconies & stairs
- 3 colors: Bronze, black, white
- Conveniently packaged: Pack of 15 balusters, 30 connectors, 10 stair adapters