Realistically rustic cobblestone pillar looks like custom masonry, but is less costly and easier to install, because it’s cast stone.
Made of fiberglass-reinforced concrete for strength, the post cover is hand painted for a natural look.
Easy to install – just slip over a 4” or 6” wood posts and add a coordinating post cap (sold separately).
You can trust the quality – our postcovers are backed by a 15-year limited warranty against splitting, rusting, cracking or corrosion.
NOTE: Exterior width and depth may vary because of the nature of the material.
- Covers standard (nominal) 4” x 4” or 6” x 6” wood posts
- Costs less than real stone; easier to install
- Fiberglass-reinforced concrete hand-painted for a realistic appearance
- 15-year limited warranty
- Exterior measurements: 8.25” (W) x 8.25” (L) may vary slightly
- Actual interior measurements: 5.75” (W) x 5.75” (L)