Stately pillars are easy to install when you use DeckoRail cast-stone postcovers. Just slip over nominal 4” or 6” wood posts and add a coordinating post cap (sold separately).
The post covers are hand painted for a natural look. Made of fiberglass-reinforced concrete for strength.
You can trust the quality – our postcovers are backed by a 15-year limited warranty against splitting, rusting, cracking or corrosion.
Covers measure 8” square. NOTE: Exterior width and depth may vary because of the nature of the material.
- Covers standard (nominal) 4” x 4” or 6” x 6” wood posts
- Costs less than real stone
- Significantly easier to install than stone
- Fiberglass-reinforced concrete hand-painted for a realistic appearance
- Exterior measurements: 8.25” (W) x 8.25” (L) may vary slightly
- Actual interior measurements: 5.75” (W) x 5.75” (L)
- 15-year limited warranty